Friday, February 19, 2016

Great news!

I apologize for being out of the blog world for so long! Work has been a lot of non-stop planning lately. So excuses aside, we had a really cool thing happen with WeCo a local community district in our city. The businesses in this district banded together to raise money for the Teen Forum in Martin Library by selling book-shaped cutouts people could write their names on. It was an amazing sense of community and a wonderful fundraiser for the teens! Here is a picture of the check presentation and thank you! (I have the hat on!)

Dawn states; being a community is great!

Do you have fun and unique ways to raise money at your library? Send me an email or post a comment and let me know! dstates@yorklibraries.org

1 comment:

  1. Dear dawn,
    I met you the other night!I tried to look you up and found this. Reading all of your blogs and such I have to say WOW!You are even more awesome of a person then I originally realized!You do great things that inspire others.It would be great to be in your presence again sometime if possible. You melted my heart!
    Scincerly,
    Wayne

    ReplyDelete